Our mission is to help underserved individuals move toward selfsufficiency as well as to provide opportunities for enrichment in the communities we serve.
To achieve our mission we focus on requests in the areas of Education, Human Service and the Arts.
Our Grantee Gallery
NEW for 2019
Educational Funding Priorities:
- Schools and programs that serve school age low income populations in and out of school time
- Vocational/ workforce development
- Adult literacy
Deadlines for 2019 Letters of Inquiry are as follows:
- Education – due March 15 (for grants to be made in 2019)
- Human Service – due July 16 (for grants to be made in 2020)
- Arts – due November 15 (for grants to be made in 2020)
For Human Service and Arts inquiries, requests must be for funding in 2020.