We are seeking requests that will move our mission forward: to help underserved individuals move toward self-sufficiency as well as provide opportunities for enrichment in the communities we serve.
Please read the following information prior to beginning an application for support.
The Reinberger Foundation Process
- Always begins with a Letter of Inquiry using the online application.
- You will find an eligibility quiz prior to accessing our application.
- You will get an email confirmation that your application has been submitted.
- We will review your request in the appropriate Program Area for your organization.
- We will respond to your Letter of Inquiry by one month from the deadline for that program area.
- We will either request a Full Proposal or decline support.
We ask that you apply not more than 3 months prior to the application deadline for the program area that best reflects the mission of your organization (vs. the request). For example: a museum seeking support for an educational program should apply in the Arts program area.
- Arts, Culture & Humanities
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- Media and Communication
- Arts Education
- Public Recreation
- K-12 schools
- Early Childhood Education
- Higher Education
- Adult Education/Literacy
- Workforce Development
- Human Service
- Children & Youth Services
- Emergency Food Programs
- Youth Development
- Domestic Violence
- Temporary Housing/ Homeless Shelters
We ask that you apply not more than 3 months prior to the application deadline for the program area that best reflects the mission of your organization (vs. the request).
|Program Area||LOI Submissions Begin||LOI Deadline|
|Arts & Culture(2018 support)||August 15, 2017||November 15, 2017|
|Education(2018 support)||December 15, 2017||March 15, 2018|
|Human Service(2019 support)||April 15, 2018||July 16, 2018|
Priority will be given to those organizations that have received our support in the past 5 years. If The Reinberger Foundation has not made a grant to your organization in the past 5 years we would like a phone conversation with you prior to application. Contact Karen Hooser at (216) 292-2790 to discuss your request.
Organizations with a current grant in place should not apply for additional support during the term of the grant (a Letter of Inquiry may be submitted before the final report).
Organizations may only apply for one grant in each calendar year.
- Our request for a Full Proposal will allow you 1 month to prepare and submit.
- Response to the Full Proposal will be approximately 45 days from the submission deadline.
- Grantseekers invited to submit a Full Proposal will be provided the appropriate information regarding deadlines and content.
To begin, take our brief eligibility quiz and submit a Letter of Inquiry.