We are seeking requests that will move our mission forward: to help underserved individuals move toward self-sufficiency as well as provide opportunities for enrichment in the communities we serve.
Please read the following information prior to beginning an application for support.
The Reinberger Foundation Process
- Always begins with a Letter of Inquiry using the online application.
- You will find an eligibility quiz prior to accessing our application.
- You will get an email confirmation that your application has been submitted.
- We will respond to your Letter of Inquiry by one month from the deadline for that program area.
- We will either request a Full Proposal or decline support.
- Organizations must have a current 501 (c)(3) ruling from the IRS. In special circumstances, a religious organization or public entity may qualify.
- Organizations must provide service within Ohio. We support Northeast Ohio with a focus on Cuyahoga County and Franklin County focusing on Columbus, Ohio.
Application opens 3 months prior to the deadline for the program area.
- Arts, Culture & Humanities
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- Media and Communication
- Arts Education
- Public Recreation
- Schools and programs that serve school age low income populations in and out of school time
- Adult Education/Literacy
- Workforce Development
- Human Service
- Housing Stability, including shelter and temporary housing
- Food Insecurity
- Family Violence
You may begin application 3 months prior to the application deadline for the program area.
|Program Area||LOI Submissions Begin||LOI Deadline|
|Education(2021 support)||December 15, 2020||March 15, 2021|
|Human Service(2021 support)||Use New Application June 16, 2020||July 15, 2020|
|Arts & Culture(2021 support)||August 17, 2020||November 16, 2020|
The Reinberger Foundation is moving to a new application process
beginning with Human Service 2021.
Priority will be given to those organizations that have received our support in the past 5 years. If The Reinberger Foundation has not made a grant to your organization in the past 5 years we would like a conversation with you prior to application. Contact Karen Hooser at (216) 292-2790 to discuss your request or email [email protected]
In general, organizations will only be awarded one grant in each calendar year.
- Our request for a Full Proposal will allow you 1 month to prepare and submit.
- Response to the Full Proposal will be approximately 45 days from the submission deadline.
- Grantseekers invited to submit a Full Proposal will be provided the appropriate information regarding deadlines and content.
To begin, create an account, take our brief eligibility quiz and submit a Letter of Inquiry.